Georgia Free Industrial Zone Company - Fiz
The Power of Zero
The Free Industrial Zone Company offers huge tax advantages to investors. The key Tax benefits are numerous : 0% Corporate Income, 0% Dividend Tax, 0% VAT. No customs duties on imported or exported products, exchange controls or capital repatriation, and many other advantages for your business expansion into the EU, CIS, Asia, and Middle East markets. Indeed, Georgia is a strategic bridge between Europe and Asia’s leading economies. Georgia is only nine days away from China by rail. And it takes another two days to deliver export goods to Europe. Georgia has free trade agreements with the CIS countries, Europe and China. Georgia has access to a 2.3 trillion consumer market and will become a major distribution hub in ten years.
The Key Tax benefits OF The Free Industrial Zone Company In GeorgiaA Free Industrial Zone Company is aimed to create a tax and customs, legal and administrative environment that highly promotes company competitiveness in world markets.
- 0% Corporate Income Tax (instead of 15%)
- 0% Dividend Tax (instead of 5%)
- 0% VAT (instead of 18%)
- 0% Property Tax
- 0% Foreign Income Tax
A Free Industrial Zone Company In Georgia Benefits From Numerous Other Advantages
- A foreigner can be 100% owner of the Company
- Repatriation of 100% of capital and profits
- No account monitoring, no audit is required
- No minimum seed capital is required
- No minimum investment is required
- No limitations or quotas on Import / Export
- A very attractive price of license and permit
- No exchange controls within a FIZ.
- No trade barriers or quotas on imports and exports
- A fast and straightforward customs import and export procedure
- 0% tax on import and export goods, raw materials, equipment and machinery, prefabricated and manufactured products
- No restrictions on the employment of foreigners
- Low labor cost (average wage $450)
- Low energy costs
- Low electricity costs
- Low water supply costs
Other Operational Advantages Of a Free Industrial Zone Company
Good InfrastructureGeorgia Free Industrial Zone offers equipped business districts and high-performance communication infrastructures. But also efficient cargo handling services, customs brokerage, administrative services, and quick certificate of origin.
Affordable Warehouse and Land LeaseGeorgia Free Zone investors can rent land, warehouses, industrial units, offices, and storage rooms at affordable prices.
A Strategic LocationGeorgia is a strategic location for a Free Industrial Zone company. Georgia is an excellent logistics center (Black Sea ports, railways, and modern roads). Georgia is at the heart of the new Silk Roads and the “One Belt – One Road” which will link the European market to the Chinese market within the next ten years. Georgia is an ideal location for business expansion into the EU, Asia, CIS, and the Middle East markets.
Several Free Trade Agreements With The World’s Major Economic Zones.Georgia is becoming a key country linking the European and Asian markets. Thanks to several FTA, Georgia has access to 2,3 billion consumers without custom duties.
- A Free Trade Regime with the CIS countries and Turkey.
- A Deep and Comprehensive Free Trade Agreement with the EU for manufacturing and processing industries.
- A Free Trade Regime with EFTA (Switzerland, Liechtenstein, Iceland, Norway).
- Preferential Trade (GSP) with the United States, Canada, and Japan.
Double Tax Avoidance Treaties With 56 CountriesGeorgia has also concluded 56 Double Taxation Avoidance Treaties with many countries such as Germany, China, the UK, Singapore, and Ireland, among many others…Regarding a Free Industrial Zone Company Dividends, suppose they are distributed to a foreign (non-resident) shareholder, then the taxation of such a shareholder in his tax residency country shall be analyzed with the consideration of provisions of the double tax treaty of the relevant country (if any).
A Skilled Workforce
- There is no Georgian regulation on a minimum wage
- There are no unions
- A liberal labor code and a high degree of flexibility in “employee-employer” relations
- An important source of Young Workers