Temporary Residency Permit In Georgia Country:
renewable one year
Following different paths, as an Individual, you can obtain a temporary residency permit in Georgia Country for your family, spouse, and dependents in Georgia. Suppose you are planning to move to Georgia or are already here and are hoping to switch from a visa to a residency permit; several types of temporary residency permits in Georgia country are available :
- Based on your work. You will need to provide an employment contract.
- Based on entrepreneurial activity in Georgia. You will need to register as an Individual Entrepreneur or be an LLC owner.
- Through a Real Estate Investment & property purchase or
- Through Business Investment in your Company registered in Georgia.
Temporary Residency Permit In Georgia Country, Through Real Estate InvestmentBuying real estate in Georgia opens the doors to becoming a legal resident in Georgia. According to the rule established by law, a short-term (1 year) residency permit in Georgia Country is issued to an individual (and his family members, meaning dependants/spouse/husband) who is the owner of immovable real estate property (except for agricultural land), which market price is above USD 100 000 equivalent in GEL. It can be a single property or a portfolio with a total value exceeding the threshold.
To Apply For A One-Year Investment Residency Permit In Georgia Country That You Can Renew Yearly
Buy A Non-Agricultural Real Estate PropertyA building land, an apartment, a commercial area, etc., in Georgia with a market price of more than USD 100,000. If necessary, we can introduce you to our network of real estate agents in Georgia to help you find the most appropriate investment option.
Open Your Personal Bank Account In GeorgiaYou have to deposit a minimum of GEL 15 000 (approx $5000) in your bank account and get a bank account statement (this amount covers the annual minimum cost of living in Georgia, which is GEL 1200 / month ). You can release and use this money after submitting the residency permit application.
The Property Audit DocumentGet the appropriate audit document of your property through the help of an auditing company. This document certifies USD 100,000 investment in real estate.
A Few Things To Know About A Temporary Residency Permit In Georgia Country
Duration Of Validity Of The Residence PermitTemporary Residence Permits Are Issued For 6 To 12 Months. You may then extend it for an additional period of 1 to 11 years. We will assist you with the renewals.
The Process TimelineApplying, getting residency approval, and collecting Resident Card takes 20 to 45 calendar days. You can leave Georgia after applying and return after getting approval for residency.
Get Residency Permit In Georgia Country For Your FamilyAfter you get the Georgian Residence Card, your spouse, husband, and children are eligible for this Residence Permit.
Get A PERMANENT Residency Permit In Georgia CountryA temporary residency permit may be extended for 1 to 11 years. Still, the total validity period of a temporary residence permit in Georgia cannot exceed 12 years. After ten years, you would be able to apply for permanent residency.
Temporary Resident Permit In Georgia Country (1 Year), Through Business & Work
Work Residency Permit In Georgia CountryA work residency permit in Georgia is granted to individuals coming to Georgia due to their entrepreneurial or labor activities.: A Temporary residence permit is issued to people (employee, entrepreneur, and freelancer) who will carry out business or work, both for their accounts and others.
- The applicant must have an employment contract with at least six months remaining. This rule applies even if you are the owner of the LLC (Limited Liability Company) that employs you or an Individual Entrepreneur (IE). With a minimum GEL 1200 / month salary
- OR, the applicant must have sufficient personal funds for the duration of the residence permit (the duration will be 6 to 12 months for the first permit and up to 11 years for future permits). These funds cover the minimum cost of living in Georgia, which is currently 1200 GEL/month.
- The Georgian Company’s turnover (within the last 12-month period) of the sponsoring LLC or IE should exceed 50,000 GEL for each foreigner (director or employee) employed in the business.